Friday, September 25, 2009

Victoria Park




So I've been to quite a few parks here in London thus far and I can now check Victoria Park off of my list. Sadly, it was the least impressive out of all the parks I've seen as there wasn't really anything that caught my eye and made me stand there in awe. The English Garden was tiny and mostly dug up while the rest of the park was just grass and trees. Regent's Park is definitely my favorite so far.

After having my fill of the park, I walked back to the Underground via the Canal and got some pretty cool pictures and I thought that was more interesting than the park. Some of the graffiti was interesting and the writing on the white barriers I encountered at the end made me stop and smile. I LOVE finding little random things like that. "Little by little.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment