Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hyde Park

The day I went to Hyde Park could've gone a lot worse as my original plans were messed up, but considering the way it turned out, I'm way more than happy.

Hyde Park is gorgeous and gives Regent's Park a run for its money. While Regents is very regal and ornate and looks like what you'd expect out of an English Garden, Hyde Park is a bit more wild but still very sculpted. I've also noticed here that everyone seems to hate the pigeons, but I love them! They're cute and they make me smile. A lot of 'em are even pretty as I've seen ones that looked like marble, ones with green in their feathers, and some purple and brown ones.

Also, the seagulls here don't so much as squawk as scream like people at each other. It's a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment